Sunday, August 06, 2006

bishal

I am Bishal. I am a Computer Engineer in Kathmandu City. I work in Java EE, object-oriented application development, and use of open source frameworks. I primarily work on the design and development phases of Java applications. I have been with my current job for about two years and I have a degree in computer Engineering.
In this blog I will be posting issues about JSF, Facelets, Ajax, Spring, App Server, JINI, javaSpace and anything Java related technologies. I will be concentrating my difficult moments during development phases and how I tackle those issues to perform my daily job.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Bishal

Tinu said...

U r a genious. K K naya kura garirakchau!!

Tinu said...

agi ko comment ta harayo

Tinu said...

Bhutimaka

Anonymous said...

tinu

Unknown said...

hi Bishal!
k chha hal khabar! aba timro bare ma k comment garnu! tinu le bhanya jasto genious ni ma bhanna sakdina kina ki I don't lie, u know, ha ha ha ha .
hay tinu! i don't mean to say u r a liar. Yasto parna gayeko ma kshama prathi chhu :)!!!!

Anonymous said...

hello bishal ji ma pani bishal acharya nai ho i wana know about how to creat blog

my emaid is bishal25th@gmail.com